if he wants me...

if he(*) wants me [Belle & Seb]

If I could do just one near perfect thing I’d be happy
They’d write it on my grave, or when they scattered my ashes
On second thoughts I’d rather hang around and be there with my best friend
If he wants me

(...)

I took a book and went into the forest
I climbed the hill, I wanted to look down on you
But all I saw was twenty miles of wilderness so I went home


(*) just for the records, i've slightly changed the lyrics. personalization? yeah, you bet.

d^.^b >>> get me away from here, i'm dying... (belle & seb)



i fell in love with a boy who fell in love with another boy. and that's how the story ends. or maybe, that's how it starts...

past posts

oi.

My photo
EFL teacher hailing from the middle of nowhere