you GOTTA be kidding

CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Number of Reviews: 2 Average Rating: out of 5 stars
Write your own online review! >

Showing 1-2
A reviewer, A Harvard undergraduate student, November 17, 2005, 5 out of 5 stars
This book saved me!
Before I read this book. I talked so bad. It teaches you all the thing you want to know to talk good. I always had trouble in english class all my life like basically I forgot about the things. Like commas, but now whenever Forget I something, I looks it in the book. i recomend it.
Jrodrigues52@gmail.com (Jrodrigues52@gmail.com), someone that reads a lot books, July 12, 2005, 5 out of 5 stars
communication is power
The communication was always, it is and it will be to can. All how many appropriate of her, they are well happened. We needed the communication for everything in this life. Every citizen for simple that it is, she needs to communicate. Every country that invests in communication ends up conquering your space. The communication can be the password it secretes of those that know the secret about communicating.
Also recommended: coments Othelo Shakespeare - explanation geraly from Work of Art.
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bookSearch/isbnInquiry.asp?r=1&isbn=1411401352

past posts

oi.

My photo
EFL teacher hailing from the middle of nowhere