Como o CTRL+C CTRL+V voltou a funcionar hoje, eu resolvi postar a música que eu queria ter postado ontem. ^^
TOO FAR GONE (Sixpence None the Richer)
I built these walls with blinders on my eyes
brick by brick and now I realize
I'm shut out, I'm shut in
and every time I try
to reach out, I reach in
I break my fingers on the bricks
why do I do this to myself?
there is really no one else to blame
Chorus
so could you reach down and pull me out
or am I just too far gone to be saved?
or am I just too far gone to be saved?
I take my falls,
hands pulled behind my back
you made the knot
and didn't leave much slack
I'm tied up, I'm tied down
and every time I try to fly up, I fly down
into the sea and hold my breath
I am a mirrored rumble fish
life is so clenching for the kill
Chorus
so could you reach down and break my will
or am I just too far gone to be saved?
or am I just too far gone to be saved?
I'm shut out, I'm shut in
and every time is try to reach out, reach in
I break my fingers on the bricks
and every time I try to fly up, I fly down
into the sea and hold my breath
I am a mirrored rumble fish
life is so clenching for the kill
Chorus
so could you reach out and pull me out
or am I just too far gone
you'll never be too far gone,
you'll never be too far gone to be saved
Por hoje é só, pessoal! ^^
d^^b >>> sixpence none the richer
past posts
- Jan 2009 (1)
- Dec 2008 (20)
- Nov 2008 (1)
- Jun 2008 (6)
- Oct 2007 (1)
- Aug 2007 (1)
- Dec 2006 (1)
- Nov 2006 (4)
- Oct 2006 (5)
- Sep 2006 (4)
- Aug 2006 (18)
- Jul 2006 (15)
- Jun 2006 (13)
- May 2006 (10)
- Apr 2006 (33)
- Mar 2006 (19)
- Feb 2006 (27)
- Jan 2006 (26)
- Dec 2005 (34)
- Nov 2005 (40)
- Oct 2005 (49)
- Sep 2005 (19)
- Aug 2005 (15)
- Jul 2005 (15)
- Jun 2005 (20)
- May 2005 (16)
- Apr 2005 (1)
