memoirs...

Essa era meu profile no Orkut até algumas semanas (alguns meses?) atrás:


Well, I guess it's high time I unveiled my self (as opposed to "myself"). I often come across as stuck-up, I guess. In fact, I'm aloof... and rather unsociable, too. But, contrary to what many people may think, this was not a choice I made in the first place - not consciously, that is. It's just that - due to various reasons - my perception of the Other has often been blurred. I have, thus, devised a [failed] system for not bleeding anymore, which includes retreating into my very own shell when approached by the Other. Indeed, I've become quite adept at doing that - to the extent that there now appears to be a glass wall between me and the outside world. Here are some "tidbits" of experiences that I've collected over the course of my life...

- I spent my last two years of high school without talking to anyone (or almost no one) at school.

- I was once left behind at a souvenir shop in a town when traveling with my family over the holidays. I was around the age of 9 then and feared not reencountering my family ever again.

- I started attending seminars for English teachers at the age of 15 and often felt uncomfortable at such events then. - I've had, at the very least, two [accidental?] near-death experiences. I once jumped into a pool when I was little and almost drowned to death. Also, I once ran away from school, when I was in primary school, I guess, because I had problems "fitting in" (?). In my runaway, I almost got hit by a car as I desperately chased my mother's car.

- I've already had scores of supernatural experiences. I once gained consciousness of my spiritual body and was able to use it (rather than my physical body) to perceive the physical world. When I was younger, I would often be able to "swing" sideways within my body when I was lying in bed at night. I once saw a demon while on a trip with some friends. I also used to wake up at night and see floating objects (like cylinders, or even birds!) around my room - I still haven't understood much about these experiences, though. I also have a very keen sixth sense and am occasionally able to foresee some future events.

- I once saw the victim of a brutal murder on Christmas evening. The body was actually lying on the street drenched in its own blood. - I believe in Heaven and Hell. I once got depressed for thinking I was going to Hell upon my death to the point of not eating anything for two days running (In fact, I still believe I'm going straight to Hell and that there's nothing I can do about that - though I'm not prepared to disclose the "whys and wherefores" to my suspicions).

- I would often 'dream' that Joe Perry (yeah, you're right, I'm talking about *the* Joe Perry from Aerosmith) was my half-brother, which, of course, is impossible as he's very likely just as old as - or older than - my father.

Well, I guess that's all there's to it. (Of course, that's not all there's to it, but that's how much of me I'm willing to expose right now.) So, do you still want to be my friend?? :)


d^.^b >>> The Verve

past posts

oi.

My photo
EFL teacher hailing from the middle of nowhere