
Towards the end... when all has been said and done - perhaps then I will have time for You. Perhaps then I'll see the real Thee. But until then when the roads still want some wear I will wear Thee if so Your mercy permits. O, where I am! It's a long way from home. It's such a long way from home. What home have I? but what home do I have? Now I want to go go but where to? Do I have a home? I want to go. home. Perhaps I need Thee perhaps I need me - or another self - or another Thee perhaps I'm self-sufficient perhaps I suck perhaps I wanna be free perhaps perhaps maybe perhaps may be perhaps I need to live I need to live I need to live I need to live I live not Livest thou? Live I? Oh, just roll the dice... Fuck it! Maybe I don't need any answer I have the answer I want. Love nonsense! Bollocks! Balderash! Tosh! Rendo-me! Hoje eu me rendo! Mas amanhã será um novo dia... Hoje eu me rendo. eu me rendo. mas amanhã será um novo dia. amanhã será um novo dia. hoje eu me rendo. You grow me like an evergreen You never see the lonely me at all I fall... You never see the lonely me at all You grow me like an evergreen I am not that base a scoundrel Not yet I am but a fool The fool thou hast bred I am but nothing I am to condemn I am condemned I am but damned I am not you A loser, as beggars, can't choose Choosy beggar am I I slip into whatever dreams I can find Contaminated Intoxicated I promise to retreat as cowardly as I can lustly lustful no luv but lust I bear You want what I can't give. usefully useless things love pain regrets love lust pains aches and the like it's the pen not me. It's not Thee. It's I.
